We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son

Go down 
+6
UniQuePandaz
stre pksalot
Xpnkrockemox
Corrupt3d
Sinful
iEatAt1hpSon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
iEatAt1hpSon
Clan Member
Clan Member
iEatAt1hpSon

Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Empty
PostSubject: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 pm

About You
Link us to your Introhttps://war-rs.darkbb.com/introductions-f9/ieatat1hpson-intro-for-we-are-royalty-t1180.htm

Tell Us a little about yourself (Rs or Rl) and feel free to link us to your intro on our forums I'm White. I live in Gahanna, Ohio I like to party, long walks on the beach and PKing. 20 years old september 17 umm 6'1 170lbs. 11" penis. haha alright basically I like to joke around and shit. hit me up if you want to pk or anything.

Runescape User Name & Display Name: Blink Ded --> iEatAt1hpSon.

Combat Level: 87+6

Ingame Screenshot Of Your Stats: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 101016022456

What Option are you applying with? whichever one your little heart desires. umm i choose melee based hybrid Wink

Where did you hear about We Are Royalty? (Friends, WARtube, etc) tbh joel's pk vids and the lure vids haha

Have you read the WAR rules?
Yes, I agree to the rules of We Are Royalty and will abide to them

Referrals: Chris(sinz) corrupt3d pji austin anyone else i might have forgot

Country and Time Zone: USA EST

Are You F2P / P2P? P2P fo sho

Do you have any grudges with any of our Members? lol no

Post an Screenshot of both IRC and Teamspeak on your desktop or opened: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 101017234714 Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 101017234502 you can barely see irc but i use sk sooo yeah

Commitment
Do you have any previous accounts(If So Name them)? shitty ones but yes I do. i owns j002 and im da boss99(i b REGGIN)

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? just dF which closed. gf

As an Applicant of We Are Royalty, You MUST Attend Pk Trips to be accepted into WAR, Will you attend them? And do you know the times the trips are? YES. Si

Do you agree to mix with the clan and with a few members (small group of WAR members around the same level or whatever) to prove that you can actually pk to gain referals before your officially accepted into the clan? YES

All our PK trips are in PVP Dangerous areas, You will require multiple sets of supplies if you die.
Post a Screenshot of Your Net Worth or your Pking Supplies
Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Ieat broke as a joke atm

Post a Screenshot of the equipment and inventory you would bring to a WAR P2P Trip Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 101017235327

Post a Screenshot of the equipment and inventory you would bring to a WAR F2P Trip Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 101017235641

Skills and Experiences
Do you have any leadership skills? Tell us what they are. haven't lead anything yet but I can get people motivated

What other other skills and interests do you persue online, such as skinning / sig making / etc? idk how to yet but id like to learn how to make a sweet sig

Tell Us A Little more About YOU as a PK'er: (What you like to do etc) well heres a list of my combos.....jk lmfao. i just like to do whatever gets the job done. i love rambo spec'ing kids out Wink Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 100608225020x

Which Pure Quests have you completed? (eg. Desert Treasure, Prayer Book, Gloves, Boots, etc, etc) Name them: dt, pray book, rune gloves, full slayer helm, dagon'hai, cook's assistant, goblin diplomacy, vampire slayer, etc

Post Pictures of WAR events you have attended so far, you may also post these pictures in your replies. Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Oags25zb

We Are Royalty Requires all applicants and members to be able to pk.
Please post a couple of screenshots of player kills to complete your application.
Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 101017155422 Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son 101017160711

OOOH yeah and I'd like to thank God, Zezima, Zack(broken), Chris and anyone else I forgot..I love you guys..couldn't have done it without ya

Last edited by iEatAt1hpSon on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinful
High Council
High Council
Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Been lookin forward to it Jon.
Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Re-read the rules and get your networth up.

Other then that, Yes.
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Yes, maybe some more returns thats really all i can see that u need lol.

Great app, chill person to tlak to, active, helpful, and been to alot of trips.
Back to top Go down
stre pksalot
Veteran
Veteran
stre pksalot

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 am

STRAIGHT STRAIGHT, RANGE UP PLOOOX

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
UniQuePandaz
High Council
High Council
UniQuePandaz

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 am

i love you broha :3 yeeesh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iEatAt1hpSon
Clan Member
Clan Member
iEatAt1hpSon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:08 am

I thought my pic of a pk drop was up, if you guys need any more pics let me know.
Back to top Go down
Austin
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Yes for me as soon as you read the rules and update this app.

EDIT, Yes for me now

Last edited by Austin on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iEatAt1hpSon
Clan Member
Clan Member
iEatAt1hpSon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:35 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Explain life
Explain life

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:48 am

yes from me
Back to top Go down
King Jim Z
Founder
King Jim Z

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XMoeiskingX
Sinful
High Council
High Council
Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 am

thats 8 yes's now? i believe its time for this to go in accepted apps.
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:21 am

my only problem is his bank, i hope you're not cheap on return sets when we war
Back to top Go down
iEatAt1hpSon
Clan Member
Clan Member
iEatAt1hpSon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 pm

bank after 3 days of hunting..pji i hope that makes you feel better about me being able to return...
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 pm

iEatAt1hpSon wrote:
bank after 3 days of hunting..pji i hope that makes you feel better about me being able to return...
i see you pking on our trips with only a dd and no ammy..
some runes.. but no staff

when we get run-ins and wars, you have to be able to range/mage them - maging without a staff is almost pointless

i look at your bank shot and only see 1 crossbow, but 4k bolts
1 dragonskim but 9 dd

maybe stock up on staffs, dds, magicshorts/crossbows
power ammies/glories - power ammys for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Welcome to W.A.R. You have been accepted into the clan and met the requirements
Please follow our rules, if you do not fully understand them please ask one of our admins.
Please come into our Clan Chat: War Channel
Our IRC: #War-rs (if u dont have swiftkit download it here: http://www.swiftkit.net/index.php?page=downloads)
For Pking/Minis: Please join #War-Pk and #War-Mini to find out the password message one of the Ops.
We are all happy to have you. Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son   Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon Fuckin' Myers' Application for WAR Son
Page 1 of 1