We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reg 104 Saying hello

Go down 
+5
Pji
Stevie
Corey
Explain life
Reg 104
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Reg 104
Reg 104

Reg 104 Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 am

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Yo people, well my name is Anton, I live in Australia. Im a chilled guy, Im in my third year at Uni studying Physical Education Teaching. I'm a surfer/skater/skim boarder and I enjoy playing any sort of sport there is. My spare time I also sit down for a bit of scape, I'm mainly just clan now.

WHEN I GET A PURE ILL DO ANOTHER INTRO, this is more of a HELLO to the community and pizzaman the bastard aka EXPLAIN LIFE wanted this.

BLAME THE POM

Show us a picture of your Runescape account: Reg 104 Saying hello 101108232014

Have you been in another clan? If so which ones and why did you leave/kicked: Ive never been in a pure clan. But I can show you a bit of my History of runescape outside the pure clan world.

Well lets see, I first started playing RS in around the start of 2005 when i was year 10. I had heard about it from a few mates and finally decided to start playing. I was soon addicted and loving it.

When I was around 85cmb i was contemplating whether or not to join a clan. I had mainly pked and tagged along with other clans including cl thanks to "sup3rb11".

DOD- Was with these guys for around 4-5 weeks small pk trips, small community of people but it was fun and i enjoyed it.

Silent Reckoning 11-12 months service- This was the first main clan i joined. I joined 1-2 weeks after it opened in early January 2007, and continued to support it and stay active until i retired in November 2007. This was because i had too many real life commitments and lost the enjoyment i once had for rs. When i fist joined SR i had allot to learn about clan life, and how to behave in a clan. I learnt most of my experience from Dricho (dan) who the founder of SR and was also the main contributor to its closure sadly. SR had grown into a fantastic clan and a strong unit. We had many wars which we had wins and loses against strong clans. And who can forget the rivalry we had between aa, gotta love it. smacking them up in the wildy every day. After around 4 months I got promoted to an events manager which was quite easy, as it was not that hard to get people interested into attending events, Then was promoted to council. We had become very organized in wars and pk trips and we returning to wars just as fast as top 10clans imo. Around 3 weeks after this i decided my time in rs was up for the time being, there were also other problems with the clan with Dricho leaving and coming back, which caused rifs among the clan and certain people not respecting the leader board and trying to run it them self. etc. I then quit in November 2007.

6+ month break?

Fatal Premonition 1 year + service- I had finally gotten the erge to come back to RS in May of this year (2008). Was doing well at uni and was bored lol. When i came back I tried to get as much information on what happened to the closure of sr and in the process was lured into joining fp. I received a few pm's from EX-SR members such as Sean Haff, and da bum69 (koray) in irc channel since the stooge is muted. I then joined FP in May of (2008) around 2 days after it had opened. I basically wanted to join a clan where i had some friends that i already knew and off course an Aussie clan. If koray had not started this clan id probably be skilling like rsd members Wink. Soon after I joined I was promoted to a pk leader position then later on to an advisor position which then turned into the leader of Fatal Premonition after Koray needed some time off and retired. I lead FP with Evil Noki for a few months, after this our talks with the syndicate clan creation started. Still to this day, I have small regrets about FP closing, but if that did not happen then I would not be where I am now, or tried out all the things I have.

Syndicate 2-3 months service?- FP merged into the creation of this clan. Of the starting block it was a good choice for us and i loved every minute of it. We had an amazing pull for our firts pkri as naturally most clans do, we pulled 250opts i think, things were average there, the warring was good but the community side to it was a lacking. Off the block the leadership was great in my opinion except for tukuruk. Lukas1400 and DSmaster12 really held everything together in our PKRI'S along with Kronca. Stephen was also a really strong back bone in the shadows.

But a few months in i just didn't enjoy it as much as i used to. So i decided to leave not because people wanted me out but because i wanted to get out. The community was terrible and tukuruk91 as a leader was horrid. The Aussie unit was not treated very good in my opinion which was a shame. So i left syndicate. In all it was motivation for the aussie members to get out into the EST timezone, which we never had the chance of.

Eternal Honour 4-5 months service- I joined Eternal Honour, after i left syndicate. A fantastic clan that i always wanted to join. Amazing members a fantastic community and best of a chance at the big league number 1 position. Islamia was a real rock during my time in EH aswell as 3lite, with out these two lads leading Eh during my time here it would have been alot less fun. We rose the ranks in the months that I joined, becoming victors in many famous battles for EH's history, a 12 hour pkri with VR, where they were getting smashed the whole fight, finally ended with a little speech of motivation on spider hill. There were many more great fights I had the privileged of fighting in as well as the amazing community events EH has, it really was a clan that had every aspect you could ever want from a clan. However eh was not my home but a tempory one after 4-5 months here i realized that all clans have multi shots at succession and i couldn't say no to my boys that i have been clanning with for the last few years. You will always be missed along with me EH loved it every minute, and still do, Samurai means to serve and it was an honour to serve under your banner.

Notorious 11 months service: As I said I felt the need to do this. I have always looked after myself first in this game, to have fun. Koray and my good friend Rocky238 had been talking over the creation of a new clan. One last shot, not to prove anything but to have fun. At this point, we talked over things for a couple weeks, to make sure it was perfect. However myself and rocky238 pulled out at the last minute, due to not wanting to leave EH yet. Koray then went on to create the clan which was a good thing. It started with around 20-25 members, a close unit of aussie lads. After 2 weeks rocky and I finally decided it was time. On the day we joined, a lot of people were happy, it was a good power boost to the clan in general. Notorious from this point on became known as the clan you love to hate. We gathered a string of wins in the first few months and i do believe we had bot been defeated in a week prep for around the first 5months of our survival. This was an amazing feeling not only for the officials but for the members too, we really were bad ass. We could not be beating due to our increasing opts as time went bu during fights due to our aussie unit. The only problem we had was gaining large amounts of est/gmt members, which we eventually did and from there we sky rocketed through the ranks. For around 3 months we were pulling a constant 50 people to fights. We were organised, dedicated, and most of all had all the essentials for a small mid sized clan. We usually fought outnumbered and always pulled through because lets be honest, we were ownage. In November of last year (2009) is where things started to fall apart. With the two Main leaders of the clan keeping it together Koray (leader) and myself (Co leader) both heading away on holiday, it left a large gap and hole in the clan. Koray was away for a few weeks in another state, and i was away for a whole month in America (which was amazing). However over this time, we had a few mass leaves, mainly our est unit leaving, which hurt us a little bit as we could no longer fight the clans we were going against with our 50 man pulls. By the time myself and koray got back, Notorious was down to pulling 80-90 options for week preps, morale was down, we had lost a bulk of members. But this did not stop us. Our dedicated members continued on, persevering in every fight and with as much activity as they could, forums/irc/vent. We built back up, slowly but surely we built back up, to 100-120 opts pulls. We maintained this for a few more months, activity on forums was good, as usual we were always having to handle ddosing attempts and hackings on our forums, I think we had to change forums 3-4 times due to them being deleted LOL which became a normal thing for notorious and we were used to it. After a few more months, things in notorious slowed for myself personally, there started to become a lot of internal problems which could not be fixed. This problems carried on after I left in March of this year 2010. I still hung around the community and had no fall outs with anyone, which was great.

Echo Of Silence: Right now I am in EOS, and have been since April the 8th 2010. I'm also an official there now. This will be my last major clan that I will retire from in runescape.

Anyway you guys probably have no idea about these clans, because its a totally different world. But id like to eventually get a pure and try you guys out. Just to get the best of both worlds.

How did you hear about us? EXPLAIN LIFE: ps I was his old leader, he has alot of potential, so give the nigga a shot. Even if his accent is shit. Love the bloke.

Do you promise to stay active until you get ranked as an Applicant? When i get an account, ill be able to make your sunday fights which are mondays for me Smile and most of the rest yes.

P.S EXPLAIN LIFE IS MY MINION WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND SHIT. no homo
Back to top Go down
Explain life
Explain life

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:59 am

just so u all know pizzaman - my main account.

Reg/anton is prob of my best mates in rs.. known him for years. and hes prob of the best clan leaders i know.. dedicated hence why im recruiting him to war.. Im gonna personally make him a pure cos war needs another member of extreme experience..

he was my clan leader when i was pk leader now hes pk leader of eos <3

LOVE U ANTON U SEXY CUNT//

Last edited by Explain life on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corey
Corey

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 am

I want to get in on this homosexual circle of love.
Back to top Go down
Stevie
Veteran
Veteran
Stevie

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 am

HAWT. Make luv 2 me nao?
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 am

i beat you at dung Smile
Back to top Go down
Explain life
Explain life

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 am

Pji wrote:
i beat you at dung Smile

you dont beat him in life!
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 am

Welcome to Wars Community Smile
Back to top Go down
Stevie
Veteran
Veteran
Stevie

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Btw,
Reg 104 Saying hello 3d07ba7189055d2
Back to top Go down
Kesshaaa
Veteran
Veteran
Kesshaaa

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:56 pm

HELLO
Back to top Go down
UniQuePandaz
High Council
High Council
UniQuePandaz

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:11 am

lookin good unless u can fistpump like a champ?
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:05 am

bot your defence and get it reset! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:15 am

pretty beast intro Smile welcome to the community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reg 104 Saying hello   Reg 104 Saying hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reg 104 Saying hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Royalty :: Clan Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: