We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Up WAR!

Go down 
+3
pk und3ro4th
Austen
Busch Heavy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Busch Heavy
Clan Applicant
Clan Applicant
Busch Heavy

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

My name's Cody, I am 20 years old. I am in my first year of college now. (Waited awhile before I went haha) I have been playing runescape since 2003 and have ALWAYS loved to Pk I love you . I have been working on a new pure for the wildy since it's coming back out. Hoping to max it in the next three to four months. I am also a avid poker player and I play onling almost everyday. I make enough right now that I dont have a "real" job. So I can pretty much play runescape whenever I feel like it. Oh and I LOVE the boondock saints movies, Just thought I would throw that in.

Show us a picture of your Runescape account:

What's Up WAR! 2cf6p9f

Have you been in another clan? If so which ones and why did you leave/kicked:

Never really been In Pure Clans. I was thinking about joining foe but I dont really like the community. It's to big

How did you hear about us?

Someones Sig on another forum, It looked cool so I clicked it! Smile

Do you promise to stay active until you get ranked as an Applicant?

YES!

Do you understand that in order to apply for full member you need to have at least 10 post count?

Yep, on it now lol!

Back to top Go down
Austen
Clan Member
Clan Member

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: re:hairybush   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Welcome to wars Fourms. Nice account btw, but i never heard of those movies. App soon and keep your post count up

. What's Up WAR! TEAMX
Back to top Go down
pk und3ro4th
Clan Member
Clan Member
pk und3ro4th

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 pm

welcome to war, and good luck maxing out, nice acc Very Happy cant wait for app, and idle in #war-rs so we can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Known 2Pown
Veteran
Veteran

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Hey man! Pretty nice account so far, goodluckon the training! sounds likea good life playing rs/poker and goingto school lol. Hope you decide to join(:
Back to top Go down
Lady Gaga
Council
Council

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Welcome Nice Looking account hope
You App
Back to top Go down
Busch Heavy
Clan Applicant
Clan Applicant
Busch Heavy

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Austen wrote:
Welcome to wars Fourms. Nice account btw, but i never heard of those movies. App soon and keep your post count up

. What's Up WAR! TEAMX

You should watch both of them, there amazing! Oh and everyone here seems really nice Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xx Pk3d You
Clan Applicant
Clan Applicant

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Welcome to the community man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:40 pm

You're Introduction has been Approved!
Please take the time to follow the following steps.
- Read the rules as for WAR member
- Copy & Paste the application format and post a New Thread on the application section and fill it out
- Make sure you're IRC nick is registered and that you have auto-voice [To check if you have access type '/ns alist' in IRC and look for #war-rs 3]
- Check Events & Dates section everyday and keep you're eyes opened for new events! REMEMBER All weekend pk trips are MANDATORY
- Idle in #War-Rs, our RuneScape clan chat (War Channel), and be active on forums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's Up WAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up WAR!   What's Up WAR! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Up WAR!
Page 1 of 1