We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trev--Suicide Intro

Go down 
+8
Xpnkrockemox
P AN II C
Teddies
iEatAt1hpSon
Known 2Pown
Zack
Lady Gaga
Su_Ic_I_De
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Su_Ic_I_De

Trev--Suicide Intro Empty
PostSubject: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Well hey guys. My names Treavor- call me Trev, I'm Su_Ic_I_De on IRC. A few of you may know me, I am ex-cpr... Been around the cpr community since damn near day one. CPR closed today, as some of you may know, which puts me in an awkward position. I need to find a new mid level clan. Most of the guys are joining TLP or MM or something, that shit ain't me. I don't currently have a pure, but its whatever, I can bot. Anyway, let me get this intro done Razz

History: I've played rs on various accounts off and on since around 2002. in about 03 i got into staking really hard and had a pretty decent staker (for the time) Named Gh3tt0 H00d. Its perm locked with a bank on it, gotta love my luck. 03 is when i got into pures aswell, my first pure was named Sry I 0wnedu. I was a f2p legend <3 haha. Towards the end if old wild, I had a decent pure, I Is Suicide. I still remember the day they took old wilderness out. That's the day i went Zerker. My most recent pure, Su Ic I De, was my baby. I was one of the first pures to get dung, I got Arcane stream on may 6th (only know that cuz it was my birthday ROFL.) Shortly after that i was hacked for bank, then had a friend bot for me. Made around 80m back in 3 weeks, then was hacked again for Bank/Untradeables/Defence so i quit. I came back and made my current main, Rick James. Working on Finising him off to be a great MId level main staker, then I'm making a new pure.

Experience: I've had alot of expeirence with clans over the years, I ran a few rs forum clans WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back in the day. Old wild pking for me was usually with a group of my closest friends. I used to run with I Pk Mods I back in the day, when he was level 73 ish. I also new I Spiili I. I quit clanning after old wilderness, and started clanning again In the BH era. I can't recall all the shit clans i was in, I do recall one shit rs forums clan Z Un Real Z ran, Chaos Theory <3. That led into Violent Destruction, Which led into me joining CPR, then eventually VD merging into CPR.

Anyway, Sorry for the long intro. I just want to get to know the WAR community a little better, and give you guys a chance to get to know me.

Trev--Suicide Intro 2801jb7
Back to top Go down
Lady Gaga
Council
Council

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome to WAR
Back to top Go down
Zack
Clan Member
Clan Member
Zack

PostSubject: Re:Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Welcome to WAR forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Su_Ic_I_De

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks guys

Back to top Go down
Known 2Pown
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Welcome bro, CPR closed 0.0? I like long intros and like to see more oldschoolers
Back to top Go down
iEatAt1hpSon
Clan Member
Clan Member
iEatAt1hpSon

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Zack wrote:

same goes for me double Cool
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm

iEatAt1hpSon wrote:
Zack wrote:

same goes for me double Cool

Welcome to WAR. Enjoy your stay, and stay active Smile
Back to top Go down
Su_Ic_I_De

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Known 2Pown wrote:
Welcome bro, CPR closed 0.0? I like long intros and like to see more oldschoolers

Ahh. Someone who isn't here for the +1 Razz. Yeah CPR closed today. Idk whats going on yet, i hear we're reopening under different leadership (meaning shawn isn't going to scape anymore I don't think) but i'm not sure. Crimson will always be my number one choice, You don't spend a year with a group of friends just to close one day and go your own ways. But, if that ends up happening, I could see WAR being a good choice. Never was much for big clans or anything. I like the med level community.

Thanks for the reply Very Happy

Back to top Go down
P AN II C
Veteran
Veteran
P AN II C

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Known 2Pown
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 am

Oh yea no problem. Sorry to see them close on you and i understand if you go back, but if everyone joined another clan will they all come back? Ehh...hopefully you stay =P
Back to top Go down
Su_Ic_I_De

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Heh. I don't where I wana go yet. If alot of the Ex Cpr guys do something, i'll prob go there. Not joining some big ass clan. MId level is where I live. And I'm not big on the pure community either. I'm just here to have fun. I like alot of the war guys. I'm just gonna train my pure for a few weeks, see how everything plays out. I'll bring some guides over from cpr forums that I made and shit when i have the time.

Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Su_Ic_I_De wrote:
Heh. I don't where I wana go yet. If alot of the Ex Cpr guys do something, i'll prob go there. Not joining some big ass clan. MId level is where I live. And I'm not big on the pure community either. I'm just here to have fun. I like alot of the war guys. I'm just gonna train my pure for a few weeks, see how everything plays out. I'll bring some guides over from cpr forums that I made and shit when i have the time.

Smile hope u find a clant hat fits u
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Su_Ic_I_De wrote:

Smile hope u find a clant hat fits u
Back to top Go down
Max
Clan Member
Clan Member
Max

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 am

commit suicide
Back to top Go down
Sinful
High Council
High Council
Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:34 am

join war Smile hi trev.
Back to top Go down
Explain life
Explain life

PostSubject: Re: Trev--Suicide Intro   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 am

spoke to you alot in cpr nice guy Smile

welcome and look forward to your app bro
Back to top Go down
Austen
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: re:Sad   Trev--Suicide Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 pm

nice intro Very Happy good to see a experinced and loyal mem intro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content