We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil Mark applying for WAR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Mark

Lil Mark applying for WAR Empty
PostSubject: Lil Mark applying for WAR   Lil Mark applying for WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Tell us a bit about yourself. (E.g. How old are you? Where do you live?)My name is Mark. I'm 18 years old and I live in Tennessee.

Why do you wish to join WAR?To help to the best of my ability.

Where did you hear about WAR?At Fist of Guthix

Have you read and understand the rules (Remeber to read it carefully)?Yes, I understand.

Which option are you applying with? (There are 5 options make sure u look at them)Option 3.

Post a picture of your stats on your Runescape Pure account to prove to us that it is your account.Lil Mark applying for WAR 100723000500

Show us your net worth or a picture of your pking supplies.Lil Mark applying for WAR 100723000649

Do you have Teamspeak and IRC? If so please post a picture of it on your desktop.I have TS, can't drag screenshot for some reason though.

Have you ever lead anything? If so what?I've lead TLP into mini wars before and also a clan called Ultimatum if anyone remembers them.

Are you willing to attend trips whenever possible unless excused for an emergency?Yes, I am willing.

Do you agree to be active on Forum/TeamSpeak/Ingame Clan Chat?Yes.

Have you ever been in another clan? If yes why did you leave the clan?TLP and Ultimatum, I left TLP because I was tired of the racism, and I left Ultimatum because I had to finish my senior year of school without runescape being in the way.

Post pictures of your past experience in Pure-Pking related events and Pk Trips. If you do not have any then please do so during our events.Lil Mark applying for WAR 100130151836

Post the names of your referal. (Minimum: 3)Stre pksalot, Pelonyman1, xpnkrockemox, and [WAR]Dave
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Lil Mark applying for WAR   Lil Mark applying for WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Nice app mate, like the clan wars gear, i suggest u get stre up tho for claws. but if i did ask u to come to a mini i would suggest u bring like a d bow for spec or something Razz

Just stay active in irc, cc, and site. Hope to see u at the events this weekend.
Back to top Go down
King Almoore
King Almoore

PostSubject: Re: Lil Mark applying for WAR   Lil Mark applying for WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 pm

nice stat's good gear, nice bank, good to have you mate
Back to top Go down
pelonyman1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Lil Mark applying for WAR   Lil Mark applying for WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 pm

good stats but get your str up!!!!!! happy that you joined WAR afro
Back to top Go down
stre pksalot
Veteran
Veteran
stre pksalot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Mark applying for WAR   Lil Mark applying for WAR Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 pm

looks great glad u apped finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Mark applying for WAR   Lil Mark applying for WAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Mark applying for WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Royalty :: Clan Board :: Appy for Full Member :: Rejected Applications-
Jump to: