Share | 

Hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Hey    Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:46 pm

What is goin on guys. I guess I should post an intro right?

Well hmm right now I am at work on a freakin Sunday, which blows but it happens rarely. Sometimes my duty days will fall on a weekend.

Ok so my name is Rob. Yadada. I am stationed in Okinawa. Yadadad.

Hmm I was born in Palo Alto, California and pretty much lived all over central and northern cali for most of my life. I went to college at the University of New Mexico. Hmm while I put myself through by working on a horse ranch and as a chef at a restaurant. I moved to North Carolina for a bit because I lined up this job at a 4 star restaurant. Made some good bank, but decided I wanted to persue a life of action in the medical field, so I looked first at the Marines, but found out they don't have their own medical staff and use the Navy's medics, which is why I joined the Navy and became an FMF corpsman(combat medic). I have been in for about 4 years now. On my first tour, I did a deployment in Afghanistan, Djibouti Africa and a small cruise around South America. I recently got stationed in Okinawa with the 1st MAW(marine air wing). It is real cush duty. They call it swingin with the wing lol.

Well have been playing rs for years and years. Started out playing one christmas vacation in Florida, and saw one of my little cousins playing this game. Got on, and was instantly hooked and have been playing since, with like a year brake to play WOW. The majority of my rs time was spent with main clans and I usually ended up as a Warlord of fall in leader of some sort. Even way back then I was making low leveled pures to mess around with above varrok. I kind of left the big clan scene to do a lot of smaller p2p main pking. I was in a drag clan called Exiled with moveurasets and Maikel_Pro to name a few. I was in a few of his older vids. Well Mel quit to play wow and exiled shut down. I was kinda lost but then started spending time on pures. Back in those days you could trade as much as you wanted between accounts and thankfully my main was a rich staker, so it funded my pures back then. Alpha was actually my first pure that I stuck with, but he got put on the backgrinder for an ags pure I aquired named Slip_nSlide that I maxed out and got gloves and everything, but the original owner or someone hacked it, so I continued playing on my initiate pure and got him rune gloves and 99 str and am now very close to 99 att, all the while continuing on Alpha who is now maxed save for att and hp. Got him addy gloves today =). Pure clanning meh... joined a bunch of small clans but they kept dying and they were all f2p, which I find so boring. Am glad to be here now, and hope that this is my permanent home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Hey    Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:00 pm

omfg.... haha

nice to meet you, and welcome to WAR

i hope this is your permanent home aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pji