We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PJI another request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PJI another request Empty
PostSubject: PJI another request   PJI another request Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 pm

I need a header and footer for our 1v1 vid that moves and advertises our clan name.

Also need a name signiture for each person in the vid kind small lil pic showing their name and like a crown. I dont have a list of everyone in the vid yet but u can check the 1v1 vid section to see who has put some links there. make some for them.

Thanks pji u got time just please do this
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: PJI another request   PJI another request Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 pm

for the header/footer the picture will be a GIF (so that it's animated and moves), so can you make sure that when you upload a GIF into sony vegas that it still animates, i dont wanna waste my time making one that doesnt move

2. i'll start the signature for each person in the vid once you have the list of names... but wouldn't this signature be at the footer of the video? so why would you need a footer?

p.s the current banner for the forums sucks
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: PJI another request   PJI another request Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Pji wrote:
for the header/footer the picture will be a GIF (so that it's animated and moves), so can you make sure that when you upload a GIF into sony vegas that it still animates, i dont wanna waste my time making one that doesnt move

2. i'll start the signature for each person in the vid once you have the list of names... but wouldn't this signature be at the footer of the video? so why would you need a footer?

p.s the current banner for the forums sucks

The header and footer should kinda be small like really small then the signature for each member will go above the footer. on the right or left side.

And about the banner, if u dont like it make me a better one.
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: PJI another request   PJI another request Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 am

you bitch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PJI another request   PJI another request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PJI another request
Page 1 of 1