HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PaperWings Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paperwlngs

PostSubject: PaperWings Intro   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 am

Hey guys, I guess I'll start off telling you my Runescape history, I started the game right after rs2 came out, I made a main and was content like every one else. One day my friend sent me a youtube video to watch, it was of Omfg0rz and DeathByVirus pking together, soon as i seen this i knew i wanted to be a pure with my friend, so we made pure accounts together, and would go pking, him tbing, me barraging, we even got to fight a few famous pures once and a while. After i while i quit scape on my pure, which was like 88 attack 93 str 94 mage 87 range? something like that, and gave it to my friend.

I came back to Runescape, and he gave me my account back, and it was 80+ defence, i still have this account, its' 137 cb now, nearly 138 my main Smile any how, I got to training up a few new accounts over the years, i have a 42 def account that's level 79 with 50 attack, 85 str, 91 range 44 prayer, 90 magic, and has full void+ Hand cannon, i have another Runepure that's 78 attack 91 str 94 magic 90 range 41 def 44 prayer and then this pure which i hope to join you guys on.

This pure is 50 attack, 90 str, 93 magic, 91 range, and 13 prayer, DT done, has mith gloves, nearly addy once i stop being lazy, and 50m+ bank.

Okay well i suppose that's rs down, now for me IRL I'm 18, soon to be 19 and i live in New York City, i scape mainly when im bored, and the wild is so dead now a days it's not funny. I miss pking with people and teams, and it's hard to find people actually competent enough to team with, most pures are a little slow in the head these days. I seen your lure videos and it reminded me of some old stuff me and my friend would do and i got a bit of nostalgia. Anyhow, i hope to app soon when i can, and maybe get accepted in to join you guys in all the fun Very Happy I'll attend as many weekend trips as i can, but i can't promise to be there every weekend, cause me and my girlfriend usually go out on the weekends together, so depending on what time and stuff i'll try my best to be there.
Stats:

Bank:(claws are for merch purposes i bought at 32.3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: PaperWings Intro   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Welcome, nice app btw i liked it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiid Toktz
Clan Member
Clan Member