HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell us something about you war doesn't know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
t9r
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well something that war doesn't know is that i have my two ears pierce and i like to party all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Uzer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 am

If you two get married, what will you name your baby?
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:55 am

Im 16, Turning 17 In Janurary,
IM in 3 Different Military Programs, None of which is ROTC.
Future Marine.

Plan to Go to the Naval Academy after Highschool in my Dream to be a Marine Corps officer .
I wont brag about my love life cuz its wild as it is.
Beast in bed, 'nuff said.
Wanna compare sizes? i'll w in everytime, no homo,
l0l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 am

Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

I really hope you were drunk when you posted this... we are brothers in real life. and where i am from you are not aloud to marry your own brother, and gays are not accepted. I dont know where you are from but sounds like a pretty awesome place... fucken freak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 am

PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

I really hope you were drunk when you posted this... we are brothers in real life. and where i am from you are not aloud to marry your own brother, and gays are not accepted. I dont know where you are from but sounds like a pretty awesome place... fucken freak

All i read was gay incest and u like it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr3dat0ke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:34 am

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

Big words, and who votes joel is gay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 am

Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

Who votes the pred twins are actually gay lovers?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr3dat0ke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:36 am

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

Good one? Guyblow. Next time before you write something, That the dick out of your brain. Nurrrrr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 am

Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

Good one? Guyblow. Next time before you write something, That the dick out of your brain. Nurrrrr

Didnt understand anything u just said there, all i read was "Hi im pred and i like penis"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr3dat0ke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:40 am

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

Didnt understand anything u just said there, all i read was "Hi im pred and i like penis"

Why don't you go jerk your girlfriend's dick off. Thats all you were thinking about when you were writing that message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:41 am

Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

Why don't you go jerk your girlfriend's dick off. Thats all you were thinking about when you were writing that message.

KK, go jerk ur brothers/gaylovers dick off, be a good boyfriend and clean up after him pl0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rofls

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr3dat0ke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 am

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

KK, go jerk ur brothers/gaylovers dick off, be a good boyfriend and clean up after him pl0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rofls

Your girlfriend is a whale. She is fat and ugly. Go get that humpback whale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 am

Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
Xpnkrockemox wrote:
PRED4TOKE wrote:
Uzer wrote:
PR3DAT0KE or Pred4toke?

Your girlfriend is a whale. She is fat and ugly. Go get that humpback whale.

Honestly i was joking the whole time, but i dont know how u think it turned into a personal fight. lol. Good job pred.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr3dat0ke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 am

Yup..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr3dat0ke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:50 am

umadbro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 am

Pr3dat0ke wrote:
umadbro?

No im laughing at u rofls!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr3dat0ke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:55 am

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Pr3dat0ke wrote:
umadbro?

No im laughing at u rofls!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Yeah, Okay..

Joels having his period. cherry <----- Thats what his face looks like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Dropped irl.... You are telling people you dont know over the internet that you love them. Joel yea you, and unique was there to follow you. saying "no homo" at the end of it doesn't make it alright... fags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 pm

spent over $2500 this summer on partying and roadtrips. that was right after sin got hacked ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Sinful wrote:
spent over $2500 this summer on partying and roadtrips. that was right after sin got hacked ^^ lol

uhh cool story... but no one cares about your hooker expenses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinful
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 pm

nah its true, i spent my graduation money on partying with a few friends, one of which left to australia this month for a 7 month work experience thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 am

PRED4TOKE wrote:
Sinful wrote:

uhh cool story... but no one cares about your hooker expenses.
He's just being on-topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PmQ
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 pm

lets see
fuck it u guys no everything about me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about you war doesn't know?   Today at 11:30 am

Back to top Go down

Tell us something about you war doesn't know?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Royalty :: Casual Board :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: