We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Iife pk - introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pure Iife pk
Retired
Retired
pure Iife pk

Pure Iife pk - introduction Empty
PostSubject: Pure Iife pk - introduction   Pure Iife pk - introduction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:22 pm

hi im a guy. named pure Iife pk, i got strength level 78 at the moment, im trying to level upp my strength now, What a Face ill get try to get 80-85 str soon as possibole.
and yeah, im not a mager. i will get my mage higer after strength 85. by the way i am 71 range, but im not using range to pk any longer. hmmm it isent so much more to say about me unless that i am combat level 68 and got 43 prayer, + 60 att and done monkey madnes. yeah i think taht was all about me hop i can join clan Very Happy
over to the next.

about ive been in clan: yes ive been in one. and thath is iburst.... why did i leave?: because iburst cant remember hes friends he is kicking pepole who dident do anythig wrong! and if some one call hium noob, he says: ok fite me then! and it was a mistake to join the clan. Sad

i cant uppload picture! im so sorry but i got an youtube account. its named stanly 97s

Do you promise to stay active until you get ranked as an Applicant?

yeah. ever forever!

www.youtube.com/stanly97s

think its all cya! king

Last edited by ranged on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz i did a mistake and dident read what u guys wanted to see)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stanly97s
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Pure Iife pk - introduction   Pure Iife pk - introduction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Pure there is a format, mmm go into the introductions section
copy the format
and then fill int he questions
Back to top Go down
pure Iife pk
Retired
Retired
pure Iife pk

PostSubject: ehh   Pure Iife pk - introduction Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:36 am

guys! migth close this i got accepted! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stanly97s
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Iife pk - introduction   Pure Iife pk - introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Iife pk - introduction
Page 1 of 1