We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazys' War Application.

Go down 
+3
Xpnkrockemox
Corrupt3d
kazys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kazys
Clan Member
Clan Member

Kazys' War Application. Empty
PostSubject: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 pm

About You
Link us to your Intro https://war-rs.darkbb.com/introductions-f9/kazys-is-here-t1086.htm

Tell Us a little about yourself (Rs or Rl) and feel free to link us to your intro on our forums Im an 18 year old highschooler (went back for one year, trying to sort out my life). I used to play runescape alot when i was younger, but i just recently started taking it somewhat seriously, with pvp and all. I play pretty much everyday, unless i have a game (football or rugby) or the gf is over, or whatever keeps me occupied.

Runescape User Name & Display Name: L v l 3 tb--------------- Zenith Kazys (planning on changing asap if i get accepted)

Combat Level: 70 Smile

Ingame Screenshot Of Your Stats:
Kazys' War Application. Warapp

What Option are you applying with? Any of them lol. Smile

Where did you hear about We Are Royalty? (Friends, WARtube, etc) RSC

Have you read the WAR rules?
Yes, I agree to the rules of We Are Royalty and will abide to them

Referrals:
Corrupt3d
Xpnkrockemox
Buffering.

Country and Time Zone: Canada, eastern time Very Happy

Are You F2P / P2P? P2P

Do you have any grudges with any of our Members? Hate you all. Naw, dont even know anyone tbh Razz

Post an Screenshot of both IRC and Teamspeak on your desktop or opened:
Kazys' War Application. Ircgc

Commitment
Do you have any previous accounts(If So Name them)? Too many to count tbh. p h d in wc, rs pvp error, kazys pk, s c a p e rr, so many more lol

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? Zenith, they accepted me, but never added me to the ml, so i said fuck it. lol

As an Applicant of We Are Royalty, You MUST Attend Pk Trips to be accepted into WAR, Will you attend them? And do you know the times the trips are? Sure thing.
Kazys' War Application. 101008203447

Red Vs Blue pics : (had to leave early for family dinner)
Kazys' War Application. 101009162344
Kazys' War Application. 101009162500

Me Returning:
Kazys' War Application. 101009165305

Do you agree to mix with the clan and with a few members (small group of WAR members around the same level or whatever) to prove that you can actually pk to gain referals before your officially accepted into the clan? Yea, of course lol. Why not, its fun Razz

All our PK trips are in PVP Dangerous areas, You will require multiple sets of supplies if you die.
Post a Screenshot of Your Net Worth or your Pking Supplies

CHeck out my stats picture, robin and fury, plus like 8m more in other items. Smile

Post a Screenshot of the equipment and inventory you would bring to a WAR P2P Trip
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/p2pinv.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/p2psetup.png/

Post a Screenshot of the equipment and inventory you would bring to a WAR F2P Trip
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/f2pinv.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/f2psetud.png/
Skills and Experiences
Do you have any leadership skills? Tell us what they are. I dont tend to lead much, but ive led some small man pking trips, thats about it.

What other other skills and interests do you persue online, such as skinning / sig making / etc? None actually, i wanted to get into making sigs, but never tried lol.

Tell Us A Little more About YOU as a PK'er: (What you like to do etc) I tend to pk in less crowded areas, just because i prefer 1v1 compared to 23623 v me Razz

Which Pure Quests have you completed? (eg. Desert Treasure, Prayer Book, Gloves, Boots, etc, etc) Name them: Dt, Zammy book, Climbers, And i just use cb brace.

Post Pictures of WAR events you have attended so far, you may also post these pictures in your replies.

We Are Royalty Requires all applicants and members to be able to pk.
Please post a couple of screenshots of player kills to complete your application.

I dont take pics when i pk, i just cba, but i do have people that can vouch for me, example a buddy of mine was with me when i downed some kid in eop.

Last edited by kazys on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Get our team cape for F2p/P2p gear pictures.

Other then that seems pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Looks great dude, def a chill person to talk to in irc, all i ask is stay active in irc, cc, and site.

Hope to see u at trips, but if u cant make thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Corey
Corey

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Just a few things:

Bring brews/rests on p2p pk trips, also dds and other pots. for that.

For f2p you might wanna bind because you're high mage so binding would be important, in that case you bind/range so use a power ammy. Also you NEVER use rune 2hs for f2p. EVER. so switch that to a rune scim. and that's about it.

Remember this and you have a yes.
Back to top Go down
UniQuePandaz
High Council
High Council
UniQuePandaz

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:10 am

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Looks great dude, def a chill person to talk to in irc, all i ask is stay active in irc, cc, and site.

Hope to see u at trips, but if u cant make thats fine.
Back to top Go down
kazys
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:12 am

Bought team capes Smile

And yea, i was going to put binds in my invent, but im outta nats atm, but ill be sure to drop the r2h and grab some alchs.
thanks for the tips.
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Attend this saturday's Red vs. Blue "The Great Pure War" and I'll decide whether to accept/decline.
Back to top Go down
kazys
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:25 pm

have a few pics from the clan inner, will put up tmr when i get on my desktop. Smile almost 95 range
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:30 pm

nothings going on kazy how about youuu! Smile
(replying to your screenshot Razz)
Back to top Go down
t9r
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 am

Attend this two events coming up if you can.

F2p event.
TODAY October 9th RED vs BLUE 4 pm est 9pm gmt 3pm cst

P2P event

P2p lure trip Sunday 10th Oct 3pm EST 8pm GMT

Theres a clock in the site to see what time they are in.
Back to top Go down
kazys
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Check out added event pictures!
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome to W.A.R. You have been accepted into the clan and met the requirements
Please follow our rules, if you do not fully understand them please ask one of our admins.
Please come into our Clan Chat: Weareroyalty
Our IRC: #War-rs (if u dont have swiftkit download it here: http://www.swiftkit.net/index.php?page=downloads)
For Pking/Minis: Please join #War-Pk and #War-Mini to find out the password message one of the Ops.
We are all happy to have you. Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazys' War Application.   Kazys' War Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazys' War Application.
Page 1 of 1