We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tb prod application.

Go down 
+2
Corrupt3d
tb prod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tb prod
Clan Applicant
Clan Applicant

tb prod application. Empty
PostSubject: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am

Tell Us a little about yourself (Rs or Rl) and feel free to link us to your intro on our forums:: so yeh its me again im 14 years old i lov play football. https://war-rs.darkbb.com/introductions-f9/tb-prod-intro-t1108.htm . Runescape User Name & Display Name : tb prod. Combat Level : 59+6 Ingame Screenshot Of Your Stats tb prod application. R0lf_l10 . What Option are you applying with?:hybrid melee based. Where did you hear about We Are Royalty? (Friends, WARtube, etc: wartube. Have you read the WAR rules? Yes i did. Country and Time Zone: finland and gmt+8. Are You F2P / P2P? : p2p. Post an Screenshot of both IRC and Teamspeak on your desktop or opened. tb prod application. Sieppa11 Do you have any previous accounts(If So Name them)? : yes 0wns2pfs but it got hacked ;(. Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? nope this is my first pure clan what im joining Very Happy . As an Applicant of We Are Royalty, You MUST Attend Pk Trips to be accepted into WAR, Will you attend them? And do you know the times the trips are? yes i know. All our PK trips are in PVP Dangerous areas, You will require multiple sets of supplies if you die.
Post a Screenshot of Your Net Worth or your Pking Supplies tb prod application. L0l10 Post a Screenshot of the equipment and inventory you would bring to a WAR P2P Trip i=11&u=15733975]tb prod application. 10-10-16[/url] Post a Screenshot of the equipment and inventory you would bring to a WAR F2P Trip tb prod application. L0l_211 Do you have any leadership skills? Tell us what they are?: nope Very Happy i have leadet some f2p clans. Which Pure Quests have you completed? (eg. Desert Treasure, Prayer Book, Gloves, Boots, etc, etc) Name them: desert treasure,prayer books. We Are Royalty Requires all applicants and members to be able to pk. Do you agree to mix with the clan and with a few members (small group of WAR members around the same level or whatever) to prove that you can actually pk to gain referals before your officially accepted into the clan? yes i do What other other skills and interests do you persue online, such as skinning / sig making / etc? i like pk Tell Us A Little more About YOU as a PK'er: (What you like to do etc? i like pk with my mates and i usually tb for they and sometimes i blitz 2 and i have twin we usually pk together its fun Very Happy. Do you have any grudges with any of our Members? umm someones but i dont remember names :/.
Please post a couple of screenshots of player kills to complete your application:: i only got then as clip i dont know hot to get screen shot on clip but im kinda good at pk hope you liked my app. thx Very Happy.

Last edited by tb prod on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 am

Get the rest of your application.

Also swordfish and pizzas in your F2p inv.
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 am

honestly, everything doesn't look that bad, i just want to suggest a higher range level for lure trips
Back to top Go down
tb prod
Clan Applicant
Clan Applicant

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 am

Pji wrote:
honestly, everything doesn't look that bad, i just want to suggest a higher range level for lure trips
i gona get it soon but im working on hunter atm for getting claws then i gona get range up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 am

tb prod wrote:
Pji wrote:
i gona get it soon but im working on hunter atm for getting claws then i gona get range up Very Happy

NICE!
keep setting goals! ask us if you need any help with anything!
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Range lvl could use some work.

Maybe make the app look a lil better, idk neatness does look good. Razz

Finish rest of the app.

Back to top Go down
tb prod
Clan Applicant
Clan Applicant

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
Range lvl could use some work.

Maybe make the app look a lil better, idk neatness does look good. Razz

Finish rest of the app.

but i did every guestions of there and im working on range Very Happy
Back to top Go down
t9r
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

- Work on 70+ range

- Get atleast 5+ f2p and p2p return sets with WAR hats and capes.

Then you have my yes.

Back to top Go down
Corey
Corey

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm

What.
Back to top Go down
tb prod
Clan Applicant
Clan Applicant

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 pm

t9r wrote:
- Work on 70+ range

- Get atleast 5+ f2p and p2p return sets with WAR hats and capes.

Then you have my yes.

ok dude
Back to top Go down
t9r
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:37 am

Topic closed, this person is ban hope you get back.
Back to top Go down
Pji
Pji

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:39 am

please re-apply on another pure/when it's recovered..
we'll help you speed up the process if you do.
going to miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tb prod application.   tb prod application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tb prod application.
Page 1 of 1