We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.

Go down 
+8
iEatAt1hpSon
Zack
Ray Mane
Austin
Known 2Pown
Lady Gaga
P AN II C
Teddies
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddies

Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:58 am

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, my name is Jack. I have been playing Runescape for almost 2 years now. I have owned a maxed pure, but it got banned. And no, it wasn't for botting. I am currently working on my new pure "Blue Hat". Feel free to add me.

Show us a picture of your Runescape account:
Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. 110101154725

Have you been in another clan? If so which ones and why did you leave/kicked: Yes, I was in DP, but they closed.

How did you hear about us? I was searching for a decent clan, that wasn't like MM or FOE, one that you get treated like an individual, not a number.

Do you promise to stay active until you get ranked as an Applicant? I promise.

Do you understand that in order to apply for full member you need to have at least 10 post count? What?

Last edited by Teddies on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P AN II C
Veteran
Veteran
P AN II C

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 am

Ty
Back to top Go down
Lady Gaga
Council
Council

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:23 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Known 2Pown
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 am

Welcome bro get that stats pic up, here you are definitly teated as an individual its nice. Thats what i looked for and i found it. Glad to see a new face(:
Back to top Go down
Austin
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Glad to have you
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ray Mane
Council
Council
Ray Mane

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 am

hey there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zack
Clan Member
Clan Member
Zack

PostSubject: Re:Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Cant say i can welcome you seeing as u were the one in irc and in cc saying how WAR is dead and everyone shud leave, if you're really going to join its gonna take alot b4 ill give u any respect
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Zack wrote:
Cant say i can welcome you seeing as u were the one in irc and in cc saying how WAR is dead and everyone shud leave, if you're really going to join its gonna take alot b4 ill give u any respect

Fuck off you idiot, I dont want your respect.

I did not say WAR was dead and everyone should leave. I said goodbye WAR and that was it. Fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
iEatAt1hpSon
Clan Member
Clan Member
iEatAt1hpSon

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Teddies wrote:
Zack wrote:

I did not say WAR was dead and everyone should leave. I said goodbye WAR and that was it. Fucking idiot.

First of all, Zack has been a proud member of WAR for a long time and only wants the best for the clan so dont fuck with him.
And second of all if you didn't really say that then welcome. If you did, FUCK you and GTFO kid.

-I BLEED TEAL ;P WAR PRIDE-
Back to top Go down
Known 2Pown
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 pm

iEatAt1hpSon wrote:
Teddies wrote:
Zack wrote:

First of all, Zack has been a proud member of WAR for a long time and only wants the best for the clan so dont fuck with him.
And second of all if you didn't really say that then welcome. If you did, FUCK you and GTFO kid.

First of all nobody should be flaming anyone! If you have witnesses and pictures of this kid saying WAR is dead show to a higher rank and obviously he will be denied.

But also if you get accused of something and its not true its some bullshit to start flaming. Gtfo flaming, WAR is a respectable community with people you must learn to respect, especially as a guest.
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:25 pm

iEatAt1hpSon wrote:
Teddies wrote:
Zack wrote:

Well I didn't say it, and he has no right accusing me of saying it. In the CC all I said was, goodbye WAR, as I was told that they were ending. I never said they were, and I never said they we're dead.
Back to top Go down
Known 2Pown
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Well good if youre honest then nothing to worry about(: dont accuse without proof guys
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Known 2Pown wrote:
Well good if youre honest then nothing to worry about(: dont accuse without proof guys

Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
iEatAt1hpSon
Clan Member
Clan Member
iEatAt1hpSon

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Known 2Pown wrote:

zack said he did and i believe him so fuck you known. you're a fucking bitch.
Back to top Go down
Known 2Pown
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:17 pm

iEatAt1hpSon wrote:
Known 2Pown wrote:

how about you fuck off with the flaming considering im in the same clan you are. The clan has enough struggles without another kid opening their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 am

iEatAt1hpSon wrote:
Known 2Pown wrote:

Fuck off.

Ty known.
Back to top Go down
Austen
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: re:teedies   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 am

Get your bank up bro,

I think 55-82 magic costed me like 3.5mill tops
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:51 am

Austen wrote:
Get your bank up bro,

I think 55-82 magic costed me like 3.5mill tops

Working on bank and 80 range now.
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 pm

post when u got the stats for war and ill accept your intro. please dont flame members.
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Xpnkrockemox wrote:
post when u got the stats for war and ill accept your intro. please dont flame members.

Im not flaming him, he's flaming me.
Back to top Go down
Sinful
High Council
High Council
Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:33 am

Hi jack, good to see your intro man, hope to see that app soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Explain life
Explain life

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 am

spoke to you alot, guys quit the flaming please if you have a problem with jack then feel free to pm me..

welcome and ty get ur stats + bank up Smile
Back to top Go down
Teddies

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 am

Thanks alot guys, means alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.   Teddies|BlueHat's Intro. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddies|BlueHat's Intro.
Page 1 of 1