We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nirvana W0lf App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
W0lf
W0lf

Nirvana W0lf App Empty
PostSubject: Nirvana W0lf App   Nirvana W0lf App Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:28 am

Tell us a bit about yourself. (E.g. How old are you? Where do you live?)My name is John im 18 years old and i live in Portugal i like to play RS in free time, listen to music, watch movies and hang with m8s

Why do you wish to join WAR?WAR seems like a friendly clan with nice peeps and always trying to help.

Have you read and understand the rules (Remeber to read it carefully)?Yes

Which option are you applying with?Option 5 - Tribird

Post a picture of your stats on your Runescape Pure account to prove to us that it is your account.
Nirvana W0lf App 100516162126

Show us your net worth or a picture of your pking supplies.Nirvana W0lf App 100516162243

Do you have Teamspeak and IRC? If so please post a picture of it on your desktop.yes
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/6svps9.jpg

Have you ever lead anything? If so what?Of all 6 years ive been playing rs mostly in pures ive leaded some smalls teams not big deal

Are you willing to attend trips whenever possible unless excused for an emergency?Yes

Do you agree to be active on Forum/TeamSpeak/Ingame Clan Chat?Yes

Have you ever been in another clan? If yes why did you leave the clan?Yes, ive been in CS (Conspiracy), ive left it cuz it was a low level clan and had no peeps of my lvl in bh/pvp events it was time to get to a high leveled members clan

Post pictures of your past experience in Pure-Pking related events and Pk Trips. If you do not have any then please do so during our events.Nirvana W0lf App 100404224931
Nirvana W0lf App 100406185223
Nirvana W0lf App 100407125124

Post the names of your referal. (Minimum: 3)Corrupt3d and Weg Ginger

Last edited by W0lf on Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

Nirvana W0lf App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirvana W0lf App   Nirvana W0lf App Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:31 am

Pretty good.

Get that 3 referal. I'll be one of them for once :9

Get higher post count stay active in Teamspeak/Irc/Forum/Cc
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

Nirvana W0lf App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirvana W0lf App   Nirvana W0lf App Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:12 am

Hey thanks for the app. Looks like a good app. Do wat corrupted said and ull be good. Gl pking Smile
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

Nirvana W0lf App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirvana W0lf App   Nirvana W0lf App Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Sorry to say but u have joined Dp. Thank you for joining war for the short time u did, your a real cool guy and hopefully we all can stay in contact. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nirvana W0lf App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirvana W0lf App   Nirvana W0lf App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nirvana W0lf App
Page 1 of 1