We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bronaaa's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronaaa

Bronaaa's App Empty
PostSubject: Bronaaa's App   Bronaaa's App Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Tell us a bit about yourself. (E.g. How old are you? Where do you live?)Im TJ, i'm 16 years old living in newjersey. I've been playing runescape for about 5 years and PK daily. I love hybriding, cant stand edge pking haha.

Why do you wish to join WAR? New clan ish? Looks fun=p

Have you read and understand the rules (Remeber to read it carefully)? Yeah, im an honor pker anyway so its gucci=D

Which option are you applying with? Whatever one i fit into=D

Post a picture of your stats on your Runescape Pure account to prove to us that it is your account. Bronaaa's App 100520212311

Show us your net worth or a picture of your pking supplies.
Thats for me to know only=] Lets just say i got a cash pile fatter then opra's ass?

Do you have Teamspeak and IRC? If so please post a picture of it on your desktop.
Im in IRC atm, Corrupt3d can confirm that. And i have both Teamspeak and Ventrilo.
Have you ever lead anything? If so what? Pk trips and stuff, mini wars. you know

Are you willing to attend trips whenever possible unless excused for an emergency?
Yeah, im always down to pk.
Do you agree to be active on Forum/TeamSpeak/Ingame Clan Chat?
Yes
Have you ever been in another clan? If yes why did you leave the clan?
TLP, drama drama drama.
Post pictures of your past experience in Pure-Pking related events and Pk Trips. If you do not have any then please do so during our events.
Bronaaa's App 100117165045
Bronaaa's App 100203144053
Bronaaa's App 100205230154
Bronaaa's App 100206013206
Bronaaa's App 100207011720

I have a shitload more pk pics if they are needed let me know.

And just want to make it known that im not one of those shitty 09 kids that have no idea what to do on trips and show up to events with a inv of sharks and some blitz's. I know combo food, i know how to use it, i know how to hug, drag, push, call, pile, all that shit=p
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

Bronaaa's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronaaa's App   Bronaaa's App Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Very nice app, nice stats. thank you for ur app. please be active on both site, irc, cc, and just be friendly to every1. We all are really chill once u get to know us.

Gl pking, and thanks again for the app. i say yes.
Back to top Go down
King Almoore
King Almoore

Bronaaa's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronaaa's App   Bronaaa's App Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:38 pm

nice stats, some nice pic's, glad to have you on board
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

Bronaaa's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronaaa's App   Bronaaa's App Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Add your referals. And come to tomorrow's Pk Trip.

You seem like a chill person. I'll be your 1st referal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bronaaa's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronaaa's App   Bronaaa's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bronaaa's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Royalty :: Clan Board :: Appy for Full Member :: Rejected Applications-
Jump to: