We Are Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired
PRED4TOKE

King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Empty
PostSubject: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9hi7rn8CYg

I hope this explains for the mess that was created

Back to top Go down
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired
PRED4TOKE

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:45 pm

I want all the leaders to look and respond either on this or to us PRED's personally explaining why we are demoted?
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I dont see Al's side of the story.
Back to top Go down
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired
PRED4TOKE

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:52 pm

thanks corrupt.. i am willing to forgive him but its a little ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Corrupt3d
Retired
Retired
Corrupt3d

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:14 pm

PRED4TOKE wrote:
thanks corrupt.. i am willing to forgive him but its a little ridiculous.

??? I said I dont see the situation from Al's point of view Lols.
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Im looking into it. but atm both twins were in the wrong for killing future apps. thats all i can say for now. thats y u have been demoted. u never kill any1 in cc unless its a fun dm or something
Back to top Go down
King Jim Z
Founder
King Jim Z

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:45 pm

the only approiate response for this kind of madness.....

PICKACHU GETTING SAWED IN HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165 King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165 King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165 King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XMoeiskingX
King Jim Z
Founder
King Jim Z

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:46 pm

the only approiate response for this kind of madness.....

PICKACHU GETTING SAWED IN HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165 King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165 King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165 King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion 727165
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XMoeiskingX
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired
PRED4TOKE

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:23 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired
PRED4TOKE

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 am

I want king almoore to appologize, he tried to kill us.

even if my brother did "tangle" him

first of all it spalshed... so no harm done

second of all, a tangle is not a sign of us attacking you... maybe it was "playful"

third, we ran over to you, and followed you you instantly barraged us and DDS spec. FFS...
talk about demotion? and not attacking people in CC and clan? what the fuck was that?

you were indeed trying to kill the both of us, honestly that entire time didn't make an attempt to kill you.

Yes, my brother and i killed the "potential member of WAR".

My brother was not in the CC at the time... and i didn't look at the dot screen to see the purple dot.

Half way through the fight i realized he was in our CC, so i looked at him and he was not ranked. Maybe i should have stopped the fight. But we killed him anyways.

I look at the ranks in the CC, so maybe there should be a rank for possible applicants somehow?
Because i was talking to a kid the other day and he asked about the clan i was in, i said "go to youtube and look up "We Are Royalty". later that day he was in our CC, i know if i saw that kid in the wild i would still kill him.

Just wrote a book, but honestly i dont like how King Almoore took the side of the Potential App. over two members of his clan. then tried to kill us, because we killed the POtential App.
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 pm

PRED4TOKE wrote:
I want king almoore to appologize, he tried to kill us.

even if my brother did "tangle" him

first of all it spalshed... so no harm done

second of all, a tangle is not a sign of us attacking you... maybe it was "playful"

third, we ran over to you, and followed you you instantly barraged us and DDS spec. FFS...
talk about demotion? and not attacking people in CC and clan? what the fuck was that?

you were indeed trying to kill the both of us, honestly that entire time didn't make an attempt to kill you.

Yes, my brother and i killed the "potential member of WAR".

My brother was not in the CC at the time... and i didn't look at the dot screen to see the purple dot.

Half way through the fight i realized he was in our CC, so i looked at him and he was not ranked. Maybe i should have stopped the fight. But we killed him anyways.

I look at the ranks in the CC, so maybe there should be a rank for possible applicants somehow?
Because i was talking to a kid the other day and he asked about the clan i was in, i said "go to youtube and look up "We Are Royalty". later that day he was in our CC, i know if i saw that kid in the wild i would still kill him.

Just wrote a book, but honestly i dont like how King Almoore took the side of the Potential App. over two members of his clan. then tried to kill us, because we killed the POtential App.

Ok al was wrong for atting you. We all understand that, and im sorry that this incident occured. But the incident with the cc, u will not kill anyone that is in our cc, if they are a purple dot u dont kill them. It may have been a accident but the words u guys choose to speak after it did not make it look like a accident. ur demotion stands.
Back to top Go down
PRED4TOKE
Retired
Retired
PRED4TOKE

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 pm

alright fine, we get demoted. What about Almoore? he is just aloud to do that?
Back to top Go down
Xpnkrockemox
Leader
Leader
Xpnkrockemox

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:38 pm

PRED4TOKE wrote:
alright fine, we get demoted. What about Almoore? he is just aloud to do that?

No, i have talked to him. He will be talking to u both shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion   King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King almore's reason for PRED4T0KE's twin Demotion
Page 1 of 1